Join the System 5 Electronics Team! We are always looking for hard working and intelligent individuals like you. Our company offers a wide variety of careers that may interest you.
Please browse our positions below. We look forward to hearing from you. Fax your resume to 404-758-3592 with a cover letter stating which position you would like to be considered for.
Residential and Business Sales Associate
SYSTEM 5 ELECTRONICS, one of Atlanta’s leading security and alarm monitoring companies is seeking to hire a full-time SALES ASSOCIATE. The position offers a base salary plus incentives to reward positive results!
We provide all the tools for you to be successful including product training, a company vehicle and lead generation assistance. If you are a sales professional, customer focused, know the Atlanta market, have great follow through and know how to close a deal, you are the ideal candidate for the position.
- Experience: Previous sales experience; preferably 1-2 years
- Education: High school diploma; some college preferred
- Skills: Time management, problem solving, communication and negotiation skills
- Requirements: Valid driver’s license, flexibility to accommodate customer’s availability
- Sell products and maintain sales quota
- Identify prospects
- Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects
- Prepare purchasing and monitoring agreements for signature
- Complete and process all paperwork in accordance to corporate guidelines
- Follow up with prospects
- Follow-up with customer once installed
Full-Time Entry Level Office Assistant
Candidate will be responsible for performing general administrative duties to include: typing and filing, answering incoming calls, resolving customer inquiries, processing payments, researching billing inquiries, collecting past due accounts, and assisting the service manager as needed in a fast paced environment. If you are customer service oriented, can multi-task, handle high call volumes and are results driven this position is for you!
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an office environment performing administrative and accounts receivable functions.
- High School graduate; some college preferred
- Must be professional and proficient in handling high call volumes, and troubleshooting inquiries
- Candidate must possess exceptional phone etiquette
- Demonstrate computer proficiency
- Must be timely, organized and a team player
Please send resume to email@example.com. Please no phone calls
Call Center Operators
- Must have call center experience
- Valid Georgia driver license in good standing
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week
- Successful completion of high school
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Essential Responsibilities and Skills:
- Respond to our customers calling in to report a security related incident
- Must follow company and departmental procedure guidelines
- Must be able to use a computer, calculator and various office machines on a daily basis