Apply to be an Apprentice
Currently seeking Install Tech Interns
This will be a hands on role where you will learn from industry professionals and be provided the essential skills needed to be a successful alarm installer.
Install, program, maintain, and/or repair security or fire alarm wiring and equipment. Install, maintain, or repair security systems, alarm devices, or related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
If you are looking to enter the field of equipment installation Apply Today!
- Desire to Gain Field Technician or equivalent experience
- Experience troubleshooting, testing, repairing and servicing technical equipment
- Ability to read and interpret technical diagrams and manuals
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly under pressure without supervision
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
As an intern you will learn the following:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Manage all on son-sitetallation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Understand customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Maintain complete and timely documentation of service reports.
- Service equipment and tools regularly, carrying out scheduled maintenance and replacing worn or faulty parts.
- Partner with the technical team and share information.
- Safely operate company vehicle within local, state and federal law; maintain vehicle, including vehicle cleanliness and vehicle maintenance.
This role does have the potential to be hired on upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.